May 27, 2010

Two Happys from Yesterday

so, today I've spent the bulk of the day on the phone trying to get our details in place, and it seems like each phone call produces 2 more... So I'm taking a moment to focus on the good stuff. I took these two photos yesterday.

This first one, I noticed Eli's Bionicles in our shower yesterday morning. I love that he still plays, and I'm not generally a fan of toys in our grown up zone, but this just made me smile, his plastic warriers tucked in between my shampoo bottles and scubbies. Love that boy.


And this is some of the new stuff I got with my birthday gift card from Rob at New York and Co. Love the bangly earrings and necklace, topped it off with my jean capris from Target and a favorite pair of grey Converse knock offs. :) Ok, that was fun. Back to dealing with people who don't know how to do their jobs.

No comments: