Jan 2, 2011

Photo 365 01.02.11


Forgiveness can be a hang up for all of us. Yesterday I ran headon into a big pile of my own unforgiveness. It was an issue I thought dead and behind me, but as soon as new information reared it's ugly head, I fell right back into my own bitterness. And I went to the Word. I remembered that He forgived me first, for much more. Perspective is so good for us all.

Usually I gripe to Rob, and then maybe Lori. I usually spread my funk around a bit before I go to God to solve the problem. Yesterday Rob did get an earful, but I promptly grabbed my Bible and sorted it out with the maker of heaven and earth. I feel a lot better about the whole situation, and all that has changed is my perspective.

(ps, Rob didn't do anything hurtful, in case you are wondering)

No comments: