Jan 3, 2011

photo 365 01.03.11


Playing with the self-timer on my d300. (which I ADORE by the way, the Nikon, not the self-timer) Actually, I've discovered the problem with self-timer manual photos. I set the focus point (on my iPad because I was obviously behind the camera) and push the button. The camera will not refocus between the time I push the button and when I sit down in the frame. So it makes it difficult to get good clean focus, unless I widen the aperture, but I'm having too much fun without a flash indoors, I've gotten a little natural light greedy I suppose. Note to self: next time I need to have a model sit in my spot just to set the focus...

Anyway, the original intent of this photo was to show you all my iPad, which I love. They have revolutionized the way we work and play. And of course, my cover is pink. :)

No comments: