Jul 1, 2011

Blessed Beyond My Mess.

Well, we survived the move. It was a bit hairy, probably one of our more complicated moves, but we've made it to the other side. And as of today, the entire house has air conditioning. Yay! We are slowly unearthing, at least it seems slow to me. But usually we move into a place and get settled immediately. But that just wasn't in the cards this time, maybe God is trying to tell me something? :)

Now I am looking at this HUGE house and just pinching myself that we get to live here for the next who-knows-how-long. What a blessing. It's of course, still a disaster, but I'm starting to see all the potential. And I was surfing a bit on pinterest.com and finding some pretty neat motivators. I can't wait to start getting creative!! We have a commitment this evening and then a long weekend stretched out before us and I can't wait to get started!!

Just wanted to check in and let you all know we made it!

No comments: