Aug 9, 2011

craftiness and more




The craft bug has bit at our house. I have been keeping two extra kids on Tuesdays all summer long. The bummer is, 5 people don't fit in my convertible. So crafting has been my goal, but the move took up considerable more time than I had anticipated. But finally, I'm to a place where crafting is great fun with the extra kiddos. In fact, this week I took in one more.

The fish tanks were last week, and the macaroni skeletons were this week.


We also did yet to be photographed jellyfish. Very cute.
The owls are part of the many projects for Sare's seventh birthday. We are very excited!!


Last but not least, I finally got around to finishing my dining room table. Rob tells me it looks like Punky Brewster's house, but I'm ok with that. Don't worry, I cleared the colors with him before. I just don't know if he realised what he was agreeing to. ;) We have three more chairs coming, and yes, they will be three other colors. Hey, the walls are beige, a girl's gotta have a little color!!


No comments: