Apr 12, 2008

Creative Constipation








It's been way too long since I've scrapbooked and today, while the piles of laundry surrounded me and Sare had conked out on the couch, I prioritized my need to create. I put on blinders to my dirty house and decided to play instead. It was awesome. I've been scrapping since 8:30 this morning! My pages are pretty simple, but I finally worked with a lot of the shots that Leah took back in January, so that was exciting!

Now I'm going to feed my family lunch and get back to reassembling my house. But this evening I might play again!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Anna I have always loved looking at your scrapbook pages. I have not scraped in over a month. I think the last time was when I was with your mom. Have fun scrapen!!

Anonymous said...

Anna, I am so pleased to see so many scrapbook pages with the photos that I took!!

They are all so beautiful. I think I am in love with your scrapbooking style.

Leah

antho said...

Awww! Leah! Long time no see! Glad you like the pages. What a sweet comment about my style. It's ever changing! Can't tell you how much I learned from you photographically, it opened a whole new world to me!! Give Char a hug for me!