May 18, 2011

Birthday Scrapping

Well, I hit the big 32. And despite gaining two age spots this year (grrrr) and numerous additional moles (double grrr) I've seemingly survived the transition from 31.

Rob made it special, on Monday he blocked off the day for me and took me shopping at San Marcos Outlets, where I found several new (CUTE) t-shirts and a couple pairs of Fossil earrings on clearance. Then we went to Plato's closet and I found a pair of shorts and a light brown summer cardigan (big shock there) as well as a super plaid pair of Rocket Dogs that will be awesome for camp in a few weeks.

On Tuesday, I shuffled everyone off to school and then proceeded to drag out tons of scrapbooking stuff. Lori and I sat on the phone on and off most of the morning and early afternoon, and I produced four finished pages, with a big start into a fifth (hoping to finish it up later today). We had a blast. I really do miss my good friends that live around the country, but I got phone calls from two of them yesterday, and it made the miles melt. As much as I long to hug their neck or go shopping with them or sit down to a meal with their shining faces across the table, I am so grateful that they are in my life, and that God has brought so many new friends across my path here in San Antonio. He has built a beauitiful life for us here, and I have the double blessing of keeping my long distance friends while adding to my local friends. Today I get to go to birthday lunch with a bunch of San Antonio ladies and I'm really looking forward to it!!

So here are the first four pages from yesterday's adventures. :) Hope you enjoy!

new camera documentation! (which I am LOVING it!)




This page takes it for the most work, I stamped all those flowers and cut them out, but I love it! Totally worth the effort.




Remembering our adventures in Hill Country this past fall.


documenting my ridiculous love for my iPad.

No comments: