Mar 19, 2009

Dude, I'm tired.

killer long day.

We got a lot done though. My mom will be here a week from today (yay!) - a trip we've been anticipating for almost six months now. And of course, I just now get the bug to really clean/organize my house.

We started in the yard this morning. Well, actually Eli and I started at Walmart and Lowes, purchasing supplies to repair my ceiling hole. Then we got home and spent about 4 hours collectively in the yard; mowing, raking, weeding, edging and blowing. whew! That was exhausting. Meanwhile, I ran laundry intermittently. And I made a pretty rocking dinner of Alice Springs Chicken. The kids hated it, but we loved it. :0 Shortly after supper I saw an offer on a computer desk on Freecycle and Rob went out to get it. We put the kids to bed about 8pm and spent the evening putting the thing together (it's actually 2 identical desks, but we only put together one, without directions - it was interesting) and then rearranging/cleaning/organizing the living room/office space. I feel so inspired by all this decluttering!

Tomorrow we've got a trip to Houston on the horizon with Pastor and Miss Linda. And some more housecleaning. And perhaps a teensy bit of scrapbooking??

nighty night.... before I fall asleep on the keys... maybe I'll post a new-to-us computer desk photo in the am. sleep well all my faithful blogaholics, sleep well....

2 comments:

mommascrapbooks said...

Anna, I love your taste in music so much that I put your blog on the computer and listen to your music! Thanks!

antho said...

thanks! I love my taste in music too! (is that egotistical?)