Mar 11, 2009

What I Never Knew I Needed


t
So I was crusing through Office Depot while on the phone with Kimmie today and stumbled across this great 'project planner'. I didn't even know such a thing existed! What a brilliant concept! Imagine, all my notes for all my projects in one convienient organized location! I love it! I slapped down my $10 and immediately started filling it in. I guess I hesitated for a brief moment, considering I could make my own project planner, but then decided that I really didn't need another project. :) I love irony!

Do I have to tell you that I have ten pages filled out already? I normally keep everything on my red clipboard along with my current to-do lists, but this is so much more organized and then I can keep my projects from one year to the next, so referring back will be easy. I love this idea, it totally made my day!

Super excited for youth group tonight - totally expecting God to show up in a big way. He's so good! Rob and I have spent a lot of time planning for this evening's service, so I hope He blesses it!!

No comments: