Oct 10, 2009

New Scrapbook Pages

Have a few pages to share tonight. Four of them are from my time with Lori, and the rest are from last night's scrapping session. Finishing up the journal on one last page and then I'll post it with my next batch. It's so good tor relax and scrap. Sarah and I went to Hobby Lobby today to pick out some paper and stickers for her to scrap with, so we should be doing that soon.

Fun pictures from our summer. We really enjoyed Pastor's pool this year! :)
A very simple page, but oh so true!
This was my favorite pic from the start of school session. These kids just crack me up. I keep thinking I should enter them in the GAP casting call. I'd totally be doing it for the clothes, you know.
This page is funny because when Eli was a toddler he would say "I'm feeling video gamey" and I think I did a page years back, but it's still true!!
Some fun with those old-camera picks Rob and I took on my cell phone a couple months back.And I love the idea of scrapping our faith, so this lift of an 'almost famous' page totally worked for me with this picture.
My favorite set of pages from last night. Eli drew all those ships in his free time at school. He totally cracks me up!

No comments: