Oct 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch



Rob and I are horrible parents.

We haven't taken our kids to the Pumpkin Patch since we lived in Illinois. But you have to understand, our last trip was to an amazing patch, with corn mazes, mini golf, a petting zoo, a live band, and an apple orchard. It's pretty tough to top all that.

But this morning Jennifer called and said they were going and I said we'd love to go with. What a great opportunity! The kids had a blast and I had a good 45 minutes to practice some of the photography skills I've been fine tuning for the past two weeks of class. Very fun!

I loved that Sarah took the time to change and bling herself out for a trip to the pumpkin patch. Both kids were pretty psyched about the whole experience. :) I love how she has at least 3 rings on this evening. Eli was pretty into it too, but was far more intent on finding the perfect pumpkin over posing for pictures for Mom.

Rob was pretty cool with the whole experience too, very patient. I just love this family! :)

Jen and Bart's kiddos were pretty stinking adorable as well.

Things are going well. I'm tired, it's been a long day. I'm recovering from a sinus issue and I spent today cleaning house for a support staff meeting this evening. I've got quite a few shoots to edit and I'm hoping to catch up tomorrow. I also have a few detailed blog posts partially written in my brain, but am too tired to attempt anything that deep right now. So sharing photos and then calling it a night. It was a very good day.

Eli took this last shot for us. ;)

No comments: