Sep 21, 2011

Early Riser

So, I've been a little grumpy in the morning with the kids. Got pretty convicted about it yesterday and decided that I'm really no good before my quiet time. Plotted to wake up at 5:30 daily instead of 6am. Starting that on a Wednesday was not my wisest moment. By about 2 this afternoon I was yawning. :) Oh well, can't wait to preach!!

and here is the recipe for sheet cake. oh, it's so yummy. I think I need to make some for the weekend since Bart and Jen are coming. Yay!! I can scarcely believe that I don't have to go anywhere this weekend. That's huge considering that I've been in Houston the past four weekends. I'm so ready to be home! And to spend it with amazing people, yay! We are doing their family photos, which officially kicks off the Christmas photo season for me. woohoo!

No comments: