Sep 14, 2011

Lately I feel like I'm on that old tv show "This is Your Life." Things are just so crazy and amazing. I haven't been posting because it seems like I've spent about half of September in Houston thus far. With District School of Ministry starting back up and Accelerated Minister's Training, that isn't too much of an exaggeration. But more exciting than that, we just started doing two services in youth; a jr varsity and a varsity service. Last week was a rocky start, but I think things will tweak out as we get a groove going. Last week I preached the varsity service, and this week I will preach JV. I've loved it!! I totally see why God called me to pursue ordination. His timing is so perfectly perfect, I am amazed.

Ok, just wanted to check in. I'll be back! (said in my best Arnold voice)

No comments: