Sep 25, 2012

Yesterday's Interview

Yesterday was incredible. Definitely a day that I will remember until I am old and grey. We had our Section Council, including my interview for licensing. (Janet's for ordination) I had taken my test on Thursday and it was killing me to know how I did. The council itself was great, I loved the message given on 2 Chronicles 7:14 - calling us all to fast and pray for our nation. I'm choosing to participate in that fast and I am really excited and challenged by it.

The interview went really well. I was afraid I said too much, that I was too emotional about how much I loved Jesus. But they said it was refreshing, in fact, the one interviewer said I answered all of his questions just in my testimony part. So I am passed on to the General Council for approval on my licensing. :) It was a great day and I am humbled and blessed. :)

No comments: