Jul 1, 2006

2Peas Blogger Challenge~

What made you start your blog? How has it changed you? Have you ever considered scrapping a layout about your blog?

* I'm not sure. I just thought it would be fun. I have always liked to write, but keeping a journal is too taxing, it takes too long to write what I'm thinking. By the time I've finished one sentence I'd forgotten what I'd say next. Being able to add pictures too really excited me! Being able to share it with my friends - that's an added bonus. Plus, I like to look back and see where God has brought us in the past year. That is cool!

* I'm much more reflective. I'm problem solving. I'm able to see the big picture. I can see places where God reached in and changed our lives. I see where He's made little things out of big things. I talk too much now. Only online instead of in real life.

* I haven't scrapped a page about my blog yet, which is crazy, because I believe my blog is year old this month. That is a crazy thought. Seems like I only started this a few months ago. hmmmm. I like that. You can see where my time went!! Cool. But yeah, I need to scrap a page about how I blog all the time. It's very addictive.

No comments: