May 24, 2007

a hundred years later



Too much going on again, the blog is falling to the bottom of the list. Hate that. I think of things I want to post and just don't find the time to post them. I'm getting ready to have a garage sale, so that's occupied some time. Also, we were in Peoria at the beginning of the week for district council, which was awesome. (a ton better than last year) The ordination service was extremely special and spiritual and definitely a mountaintop experience. I'm addicted to a new song "Mighty to Save" by Hillsong - it was introduced to us during that service. I'll have to look for a video on YouTube or something. Anyway, the point of this particular post is to share these two dresses on Sarah. Kim, let me know what you want. She loves them both. :) Oh, and sorry, I couldn't catch her still in either of them. A poofy skirt requires twirling in her book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok-Ricky liked the white one, you liked the white one, and I like both so I guess the white one wins. (But I would really be fine if for some reason you thought the other one--really just that flexible these days).

K--