May 9, 2007

"You get in my head"


He said on this, our ninth anniversary. I was singing "I Really Don't Like You" by the Dirty White Tee Shirts as I finished getting ready this morning and Rob starting humming it. I said "yeah, I got it in your head, didn't I?" and he responded with the like. gotta love that. Today we celebrate 9 years of Mr and Mrs. I've said it before, but it's never been more true. My life began the day I met Rob. It's like I woke up and realized who I was and how the pieces of the puzzle came together. We've been together over a third of my lifetime now and I can't imagine life without him, or who I would be if our paths hadn't crossed during that strange and short time in my life. I guess I am just extremely thankful today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congradulations!! I hope you have a love filled day.

Amanda and John