Jul 7, 2007

Houston, we have a problem.







Yeah, that's been me and Verizon all week. Our internet has been on since last friday, but we couldn't access it. Rob finally got it worked out today. grrr. I've been a little grouchy without my internet. But we finally have it worked out and now I can FINALLY share some photos of my new lovely home! I'm really in love with the house now that we are here. It's just so light and airy and fresh. Make sense? Plus it's really easy to move around in, purposeful. These aren't photos of every room, but it gives you a general idea. The kitchen is my favorite room, it's not huge, but it feels spacious because of the open-ness. I also love our master suite. Eli walks in our room and says "how come your guys' room is so big?" and I said "Cause we pay the mortgage!" :)

No comments: