Jun 28, 2007

Moving Photos






So all of these photos are probably pretty self explanatory except for pile of bricks in the nice subdivision. The one of the truck on the road is Rob driving, I just flashed the camera at him while I passed him. I passed him alot. :) I love the one of us in the flags at the TX tourist station. And there's one of the river as we crossed the border, and the sign welcoming us home. (even though we drove another 8hours after that point!) But my favorite is the pile of bricks. We got into my aunt's at 10:30 on Monday, had been up since 5am, packed the house and drove 11 hours. Crazy. Anyhoo, Rob just totally didn't see this mailbox. It was dark and there were no street lights. Yep, that used to be a mailbox. And you and I know that usually I would have been flipping out. But I was so tired at that point, I just laughed and laughed. It (at the time) was the funniest thing ever. I had to take a photo the next day. Well, that's our life so far. I'll be sharing more soon, I'm sure.

No comments: