Jun 16, 2007

sorry.



My blog is just kind of at the bottom of my list lately. I know that some of you are still patiently waiting for Kimmie and Ricky pictures and I'm promising to get on that. I've just spent the majority of my time lately packing boxes and uploading to Expo. Rob got motivated and did 50 videos yesterday, when you add that to my 100 that's a lot of videos to upload! :) We are on our way to a pool party for Katelyn tonight. I think it should be a lot of fun. Ever since the hot weather hit I've been craving some pool time.

Oh, and we celebrated father's day/new house a bit early with AMAZING steak tonight on the grill. Loving that hubby!!

Also, throwing in a few fun pictures from the MOPs event the other day. These are my friends Gina and Estelle. So going to miss this group!

No comments: