Jun 10, 2007

Ricky and Kim Forever















Wow. What an experience. I loved doing Kim and Ricky's photos. I was so nervous. Can't even tell you how nervous. But I prayed hard and I think that God blessed my efforts. (and Rob's, he was huge too!) We collectively took 900 photos between our two cameras. It was incredible. Unfotunately, I'm having trouble uploading the vertical shots - the Mac program I have self-corrects, which is great, but doesn't help me when I'm uploading to blogger. :) Anyway, I'm really pleased and I'm hoping they are too. We left three cds of photos with the newlyweds before we took off for home last night.

Well, there's more, but I'll have to upload later. Rob is on the laptop and that always interfere's with my connection a bit. I need some down time anyway. toodles.

No comments: