Jun 28, 2007

How Ya'll Doing??

No pictures yet, still. My apologies. I promise I've been taking them. And the camera is here, but the card reader is with our stuff, so you'll have to wait just a bit longer.

We are doing great. I pretty much never want to drive to Texas again, that part was pretty horrible. but once we got here, the fun began. We closed on our house yesterday. Yay! (the people rejoiced) but we still don't have a key. boo. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow we will. I'm guessing tomorrow at this late in the day.

We had our first youth service here last night. It was awesome and I'm so excited about our future. Rob is already hard at work assembling his office since we can't assemble our home. :)

So driving for 25 hours in 2 days ALONE gives you a lot of time to think and pray and thank God for all He's doing in your life. Wow. I am so amazed at Him and His providence right now. He's continually swept into our life and saved the day and I'm seeing Him do it all over again. I had a lot of time to thank Him for all He did in and through and around us at Hartford in the past 18 months. My heart has grown by leaps and bounds because of things that took place during this past season of our lives. For that I am truly thankful. I am amazed by where we've been and where we are going and so thankful to be in the center of His will. I could fill this blog with stories of His grace and provision in this past three months, time and time again He's moved a mountain to sustain and bless us. I am truly thankful and aknowlege that it is all Him. I find it interesting when He uses someone's disobedience to bless you in an altogether new way and just find myself singing His praises over His creative solutions. Know what I mean?

Anyhoo, God is good, and greatly to be praised. Take a moment and get to it!

No comments: