Dec 26, 2010

2011 Resolutions.

It's that time of year...


Thinking about New Year's resolutions. I love that opportunity to start fresh. I need to check back to last years, but I'm feeling like I've made a lot of headway in 2010. It's about time. :)

So this year...

1.) Get a gym membership of my own. I've been mooching off of my friends with gym memberships long enough. Tomorrow I'm setting out to become one of those people with a gym membership. :) Ths resolution includes USING the gym 4 times a week, which I was actually doing really well with until Janet fell and broke her heel. Man, I've missed my gym buddy!

2.) Quiet time before Facebook. Been pretty great about my quiet time this past year, but now I want to work on priorities. So if you don't see me on FB you'll know I haven't done my quiet time for the day yet. I've actually already tried to implement this...

3.) Photo a Day. I tried this last year, but life got pretty hectic pretty fast and I quickly abandoned this when everything started to get crazy with the move and all.

4.) Finishing my first level of Berean and attaining credentials with the Assemblies of God. I'm just over half way down with this process. I need to finish 4 classes and then make my way through the interviews and (gulp) test on the 16 Fundamental Truths.

5.) Build my photography business. Usually I'm not this vague with a goal, and personally it's a bit more specific than that, but for the sake of the public, we'll just leave it at this. Relocating was a hard hit for ATP but we began to pull out in the 4th quarter this year. I'm believing for a strong 2011, with two weddings and a special project on the dockett already. Pretty excited about this.

6.) Paying off our Saturn! We are slowly but surely getting there, and this is our major financial goal this year.

So, that's it for the time being. I've got some other things brewing.. Cause it's me. :) Have you thought about what you'd like for the new you in 2011? And can you believe it's almost here? I thought we'd be flying cars by now. LOL.

No comments: