Dec 29, 2010

Photo 365 12.29.10



This photo is a bit celebratory... even though it may not look it. I just finished up the final questions on my Unit 4 exam in "Evangelism in the Local Church" which is my 5th course towards credentialing. Five of nine completed, I'll take my test tomorrow and then have pushed myself over the half way mark towards the first level of card-carrying A/G preacher. I'm amazed at how far God has brought me in just six months. I am also insanely grateful to be finishing a full ten days before my next class begins. I've accomplished my personal goal of 'catching up' with the classes I missed with the district, since they began in May and God called me in June. His grace and strength are my refuge. I could not have made it even half this far without His Holy Spirit empowerment. Feeling very blessed and encouraged right now. Of course, I haven't checked to see what that next course will be...

No comments: