Feb 6, 2009

Anna Thoreson is..... neglecting her blog.

Ok, so time to make an admission. Since the dawn of Facebook in my life, my blog presence has been slacking. I'm sorry for that - they are two completely different genres.

I guess I've just been really overloaded lately. I've been working on the Fireproof dinner for the 13th, and it's really starting to come together. I have some fun surprises planned. :) Also, ATP has been taking off lately - Praise God!! I'm on track to finish paying off my business expenses on my credit card by February 17th - which is an important date because it's the day I officially registered my small business last year. God's grace is so good!! From now on, I will be operating on a cash basis for all my business purchases, and I'm really excited to be in a place where I can do that!! Once I have this card paid off, I can really start saving towards a new camera again. :)

So tonight, and actually this weekend - I have some free time. For the first time in a long time. I'm planning on scrapbooking a bit. And finishing up catching up on LOST. I'm actually in the current season now!! And I'd really love to drag out my camera and takes some photos just for fun. Eli turned 8 a few weeks ago and I have yet to do his special birthday session. This is a lull before the storm, photographically speaking - I have a lot of bookings in the next 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

YAY a post!!!