Feb 28, 2009

so very tired...

We've just had a big day today and I'm worn down.

Currently I'm trying to reach the great reps at Turbo Tax to try and get back into my taxes.  I guess I accidently 'paid' for my return (which is dumb cause it's free) and once you 'pay' you can't change anything even though I haven't sent it in!  grrr.  

Taxes have been a major annoyance in my life this year.  Not that they are ever easy, but this year it's especially complicated, first of all because Rob has been self-employed for the entire year so blah, and then cause I started ATP this year.  And we totally did the self-employment thing right with me this year, but with Rob, I didn't take any of the deductions we are allowed (mileage and extra expenses, etc)....   So we were getting whipped by self-employment tax and due to receive a very tiny return.  My friend (and tax guru) Mirna, highly recommended that I look into our mileage, etc, so I did and turns out I have very good records of where we went and what we did last year, but silly Turbo Tax won't allow me to change anything.  Very annoyed.  Bout ready to drive down to Badgett and let them deal with it instead.  I've definitely spent $200 in headaches already.  grrr.

So I'm standing by.


No comments: