Feb 16, 2009

Tomorrow.....


I"m too excited. I promised the kids our very own copy of High School Musical 3 when it comes out tomorrow. I'll be doing good not to wait up until midnight to run to Walmart for my copy!! :) (jk - oour Walmart is so not that safe!) Anyway, if you were disappointed in HSM2, don't let that sour your opportunity to see 3. They had a huge Disney sized budget and it shows. It's a great family film and I can't wait to see it again. and again. and again. and again.

The best part about the enhanced dvd release? It comes with a free small mp4 for my ipod. Yehee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you love HSM...seriously-it warms my heart!

antho said...

yep, giant Dork, right here.

but you know what?

I'm ok with it.

(took me years of therapy to say that... j/k)