Feb 18, 2009

Should Be Walking Out the Door

But I wanted to post really quick-like, since I've been such a lousy blogger in 2009.

This is a self portrait to show you my new purse. One of my clients gave it to me after a few sessions with them. It's so me!! I love it!
And these are our wardrobe choices for tomorrow night's Olan Mills session. YES, I totally feel like a cheater using Olan Mills, but it's for the church's directory and NO I could not have done it for the church as cheaply and efficiently as Olan Mills will. They did offer it to me, which I certainly appreciate, but it's too much time and headache and formal portraits are a little straight laced for my taste. :)

So, eye or nay on the outfit choices please. And I'm seriously considering throwing up my lights and backdrops and shooting a few of our own before we go, cause I'm a pill like that and we need a picture for Ordination which is less than 2 months away!! eeee! off to church!! toodles!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love,love love the purse, ANNA! It's so u!