Feb 23, 2009

New Pages from Friday Night's Group



We had a great time on Friday night! I love having an evening set aside for scrapbooking - I wonder if I would ever get to it otherwise. From left to right pictured are Dina, Mirna, Danielle, Heather and then Marcella and myself in the front. As you can see, we really enjoyed ourselves!!

This whale was a simple watercolor that Sare brought home from school I saw potential and had a blast pulling this page together. I'm thinking it could use a pink scallop border on the bottom though, to tie the pinks together....
And these cute trees were a $1 Target clearance find - formerly a placemat. :)
I happened upon this quote earlier this week and it so reminded me of Rob, had to sb it.
And I seriously can't believe my kids were this little at one point in time. wowsers. The last two pages were heavily inspired by pieces I found on 2peas. So much inspiration on that site, if you haven't checked it out yet, you should!!

No comments: