Nov 29, 2006

days later

Sorry, that's just the way it is lately.

Everything is going well, except for me being consistently behind in everything. :) I think that's just a holiday thing, though. It's been a really good week so far, except for the kids, they've been kind of bratty.

Got started on the Christmas shopping, that's always fun. It will be a decent christmas this year, thanks primarily to ExpoTv.com. :)

Trying to get caught up on laundry. And we have MOPs this morning. yay! Going to run by the grocery store and stock up, we are in for our first winter storm tonight. Woohoo, I love a good storm if I don't have to go anywhere - which I don't. So we'll make chocolate chip cookies and hole up in our house and it will be so wonderful!

I'm in the final stretch with the christmas cards. Just have to cut out and glue and stickle the crowns, but other than that they look great. I added a little rhinestone on the top of the frame stamp and it gave it the pizazz I was looking for. Now I need to get my newsletter together, something I dread every year but always turns out fabulous. I just wish I knew more about publishing because it would make it a lot easier.

Ooh, I just realized I should send my pictures to Walgreens so I can pick them up after MOPs for some new inspiration - should we get snowed in. Yipee!

No comments: