Nov 29, 2006

Mama said there'd be days like this...

Wow, was she ever right. Nothing particularly horrible, I'm just cranky. And NO, it's not that. I just feel very behind and with no hope of ever catching up. My house is about to cave in on itself with garbage and I'm just too tired to drag myself out of this chair to do something about it, which is uncharacteristic of me. I keep wearing myself out in my dreams at night - imagining that I am one of the characters on LOST and trying to problem solve all the weird things that are going on with that island. Oh, and last night I dreamt I was pregnant and I was really upset about it and then upset with myself for being upset. dumb.

I don't know what I am stressing about, we are kind of at a lull in our holiday rush. I'm ahead of schedule for shopping. I guess I really feel like Rob and I haven't connected in a while, just too busy running in different circles, I guess.

Next week we are going to Tanya's house to make chocolates for our secret friends. That will be tons of fun, I'm excited. Anyhoo. g-night.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Hey Anna I will never get mother of the year either and that is alright with me. I had many nights I had to do this with Stephnaie too. Now it hard to get her to go to bed because she thinks chatting with the boyfriend is mor important than sleep. It does get better for awhile until they become teenagers.