Nov 16, 2006

wasting the day

Sometimes, when I don't get enough sleep, I'm so unmotivated the next day.

Rob and I were up way too late talking last night, which would have been fine, but Sarah woke up coughing at 6am so it was just way too short of a night for me. I've suffered from lack of motivation all day.

It's kind of a weird day too, that early lazy start. I tried a new caramel corn recipe, it's alright. I've finished up five more Expotv.com videos. That's pretty cool. We watched another episode of LOST, which we are totally and grossly addicted too! Rob brought me a McDonald's chicken snack wrap for lunch (love that man). He totally supports my addiction now the the McRib is back. I watched Jim and Joyce cut out the offending bushes in my front yard. Sarah and I have done a serious amount of snuggling. I've managed to wash the kids sheets. Took a twenty minute power nap, interrupted by some rude 1 ring telemarketing call, just enough to wake me up. And that's about it, pretty much wasted the day. I figure it's ok, probably the last one I'll waste for quite a while, life increases speed here in the next couple days and should maintain momentum through christmas.

No comments: