Jan 24, 2009

Feeling Crafty

As promised, here are my super-secret projects from this week. This is the reusable birthday banner I made entirely out of felt. It took me about two hours to cut and piece together. Very simple.
The idea is that it coordinates with this fun streamer that I made out of Fat Quarters. I had read about it on another blog and thought it looked easy enough. Both of these items will be used again and again for boy birthdays in our house! I'll be setting about making another pink set for girl birthdays in the near future.
This is the completed look in our kitchen, horribly underexposed, sorry abou that. It looks neat in the blue room though!
And this is the fun little bird I painted yesterday with the boys while we celebrated Eli's birthday. It's about the size of my hand and looks super cute in Sarah's eclectic room.

No comments: