Jan 20, 2009

Two Posts In One Day - scrapbook pages


I love the way this page turned out, quite by accident. It was the last page of the night and it was late, I was feeling uninspired. In my foggy brain these journaling pages looked like clouds and bam, there it was. Love the dimension and all the crazy shades of blue.
And once again, I can't get enough of these Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. Just wish they would stick!
I ordered a bunch of these bam pop frames and this is for some reason the first that I've used, but liked it with the woodgrain paper quite a bit! And the polka dot is new Jenni Bowlin paper. And I need to point out the scalloping on the top - that's a Lori inspired purchase - it's the Threading Water punch from Fiskars - very fun and easy to use!!
Here's Eli's birthday card. The inside is all me, but the outside is a complete and total lif from a Cards book that Heather brought over the other night. But I loved the Robot/Monster idea and thought E would totally get a kick out of it. My boy turns 8 next Monday! Wow!
And this is my Christmas Card page - just a fancy pocket for this years card. It could still use something, but I haven't figured out what just yet.




Oh, I forgot this lovely photo from yesterday, my fave of the day.

No comments: