Jan 26, 2009

My Baby Boy is 8.




And it wouldn't hurt so bad if well-meaning people who knew him as a baby would stop reminding us how much he's grown and asking me if I can believe it! obviously not! I mean, we all know I was 12 when I had him. And for the record, I'm still getting used to being called 'Mom', let alone having an 8 year old. You realize, in another 5 (fast) years, he'll be a teenager? goodness... Where does the time go??

He is a beautiful eight year old though, isn't he?? (other then the bumped up eye from an errant football yesterday at church) I wonder where he gets it from? couldn't be this looker, could it??


of course, this little chickie is quite the looker herself.


And this was Eli's last big surprise. He scored big this year - a new ds lite, 2 video games, a cd, Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Jr and a new ipod shuffle. He was most excited about the shuffle. I guess he bleeds Mac just like Mom and Dad. :)

No comments: