Jun 28, 2009

Life at Warp Speed

Wow, this weekend has been a blur. So awesome though! I totally see God's blessing on my business (HIS business, really). This has definitely been my most packed weekend ever with ATP and I am so grateful for every client who places their faith in me to handle their special event. Plus, it's just been really FUN! I'm definitely a people person, so working so closely with different families is definitely up my alley.

Well, I only had a moment or two. We are packing up for church this morning. And immediately following is our annual Independence Day Picnic. You can bet I'll be wandering around with a camera on that one! I love the picnic because it was Rob's and my first event at Trinity and this is our third go around. We are beginning our third year here now! Seems hard to believe!! I need to come back and journal about that a bit more!

Off to church, love you guys!!

No comments: