Jul 1, 2009

Introducing Our Newest Family Member...



Meet Maddie.

She joined the family about a week ago. She's about 10 or 11 weeks old, the sweetest kitten ever. She's fun, gregarious, loving, and generally a joy to be around. The kids absolutely love her!! And Rob is pretty fond of her as well! :) I think she's going to be a really good fit into our crazy household. Oh, and her name comes from 'the Suite Life of Zack and Cody' - the candy shop character played by Ashley Tisdale. It just fit her personality, fun and bubbly yet tenacious.


Also, just for laughs, this was at the bottom of a survey I developed on Facebook. I just cracked up, not that FB was trying to hook me up with 'hot singles' but that they had taken upon themselves to decide that Rob was just my type. Works for me!


So, that's it for me tonight. I'm completely wiped out. We've just been hanging on from our huge weekend. Rob is preaching his first funeral tomorrow, and apparently I'm running sound. That's code for pray for me, cause I've never done it! I guess we'll be learning together tomorrow afternoon. But then we've got a long weekend. I have a date with my Mac and hundreds of wedding photos to edit. We will pause to celebrate the beautiful independence we enjoy every day, thanks to good men like my brother, who is serving over in Afghanistan. I'm really looking forward to spending some down time with Rob and the kiddos. blessings, sleep well!

No comments: