Jul 2, 2009

It's Thursday.

And normally, Thursdays are my very favorite. However, Thursdays this summer have been less than ideal, since Rob is taking Mondays as his day off until September. We've enjoyed spending Fun-day Mondays with the kiddos, but we are seriously missing our Thursday dates. :(

Today went really well though. Rob officiated his first funeral, and I know I'm his wife, but he did an amazing job. I'm so proud of him. His message was so moving, so appropriate. It's premise was very simple; God is good. He can be trusted. And God loves you. But he wrapped it around several stories and personal examples, it was very good. And I didn't mess up sound at all, so that was really great! We made it home in time to have supper and spend some time on the phone with my sister, who is preparing to move to Boston in about a month. Then we got our suits on and went swimming with the kids for a bit before their last lesson. It was fun.

Tomorrow I have a couple early shoots, and then we are thinking we'll take the kiddos to the movies to see "UP". The summer is going so fast, I want to create a few memories before it's gone!

No comments: