Jul 25, 2009

Pool Time

Yesterday we got to spend a bit of time at Pastor's pool. Oh, and my d90 followed us there. :) Had some fun with the zoom lens. Don't worry, during the documenting of this evening's fun, no equipment was harmed!

This girl is cracking me up lately. That birthday looming on the horizon and even without looking at a calendar I could tell you. She's maturing by the day lately! She put this sticker on her (my) glasses to remind me that she was four, but only for a few more weeks, Mom.


This boy has become a fish this year. It's so suprising what a few swim lessons have done for his confidence level. He was jumping off the diving board in the 10 foot and swimming to the side with no floaties by the end of the evening. Of course, so was Sarah. :) But we knew she was fearless.

Sarah was riding this fun-noodle around like a horse, little head bopping out of the water.
Rob was pretty much a fish too. I used to be, but I don't like getting water in my ears anymore, it takes too long for them to recover. I really prefer to sit poolside, with a good zoom lens, capturing it all! But after about 15 minutes I put my baby away (in my waterproof camera bag) and joined in the fun.
Eli, however, has no problem getting really wet anymore. It's awesome to see him grow so much in one summer!!
And Sarah, as forementioned, is completely fearless. A little fear might do her some good. The photo right before this was of her taunting her father and the one before that she was dancing on the diving board. No kidding, she's a little diva.
We've spent a lot of time in the pool this summer, and you can tell just by looking at us! :)

No comments: