Jul 15, 2009

Feeling Blah.

Ugh. I even hate typing that. I don't like feeling blah. I suppose no one does, but I find it very inconvienient. The lack of motivation grates on me.

I think I miss Eli. We'll leave tomorrow to pick him up on Friday and I'm really looking forward to seeing him and hearing all about his week. I'm praying God has done something big in his life.

The time with Sarah and Rob has been really special. We've mostly just hung around the house and done catch up things. Organizing, cleaning, hanging things on the wall. It's a little overwhelming though, because I see how much actually needs to be done.

This afternoon I'm picking Sare up from school and we are going to share a little 'Girl Time'. I'll probably take her to split a Starbucks (that is her absolute favorite special treat with Mommy) and then it's off the special pedi chair that looks like a butterfly at AM Nail Spa. We've been talking about it for weeks now. She's ridiculously excited about it.

Also, I wanted to share this pic for those of you not on FB. Rob installed these lights in our otherwise dark and drab built in shelving. I love it. Just having it on when I walk by makes me smile, it's so pretty and PERFECT for this photo display. I think Eli's going to think it's really cool!!
And this is a terrible picture of my really lovely display at the Vendor Blender on Sunday. I loved the colors and it really made a statement!!
I reject blah and replace it with contentment! That's what I want to be feeling! :)

No comments: