Jul 25, 2009

Today's Pages









I have been looking forward to today for a long time. I finally got some serious time to scrapbook. It was so wonderful, to focus on being creative. I didn't realize how much I needed it!! Rob was sweet to stay with the kids while I had a day away with the scrapbook ladies from church. I say ladies, but only one other gal showed up. No problem though, Mirna and I had a blast! I finished 5 pages and am hoping to finish up the 6th after the kiddos go to bed here shortly. And while planning and packing yesterday, I pulled together another 3 real quickly, so I'm going to share them too. Also, I have been shutter-happy lately (slow session-wise, but busy with orders and cds thankfully!) and it's been showing up at home. I have a slew of new photos to share, but that will probably be tomorrow...

No comments: