Aug 17, 2009

The Most Wonderful Dream

(I had this dream back in August, and I shared it with Bart and Jen that day. I was so reluctant to share it on FB, but I still wanted to write it down. Now, after being filled with the Holy Spirit, it's even more meaningful)


Our good friends Bart and Jennifer were on a boat with us. It was some sort of tourist boat and we were on the lower deck of the boat with windows on the sides, able to see into the water the fish and sea creatures. We were discussing different aspects of our faith with them, testifying about what God has done in our lives. Eventually we got the subject of the Holy Spirit and we were trying to explain His role in us. All of the sudden we could see the Holy Spirit (Rob and I) come alongside the side of the boat in many different manifestations - like different fish in the sea. We could tell that they were the Holy Spirit because they were holographic - we could see through them, but they were dimensional. We started yelling to Bart and Jennifer that we could see Him, and they were squinting and trying to see what we were seeing. At one point I hear the Holy Spirit say to me (in the most beautiful resonating voice) "Are you ready for me to come into you, Anna?" and I said "YES!" and pressed my face to the glass window of the boat. One of the manifestations floated to pane of the same window and slid through the glass of the window my face was pressed against. I felt it enter my body (it felt a lot like an epidural going in, knowing exactly where in my body it reached at each moment) and I felt this wonderful tingling. I looked at Rob and screamed "It really does feel different!" and then began to speak in tongues.. Suddenly we were on the top deck of the boat and a wild man without his shirt with crazy eyes and no shirt was jumping off the back of the boat. I told the concerned steward (with a confidence that I do not know) that it was ok because it was a demon leaving a possessed man. Then I came head to head with another demon posessed man (he was the leader) and told him he had no authority here. Then I woke up.

Rob said I was making all kinds of noises, enough to wake him up. I wanted to write it down right away, it's the coolest dream I've ever had. I've been praying for 13 years now to receive the Holy Spirit. I'm thinking it's around the corner, don't you? I will not give up!! It felt so real...

No comments: