Sep 21, 2009

Ready for Catchup.

Things are good. Mondays are a big meeting day for me, and I'm always tuckered out by the time Monday night rolls around. Tonight is no exception, cause I got home from church (2 staff meetings and some projects for Rob) and got ready for an engagement shoot. I was super excited to get the camera back in my hands and clicking again.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to edit and clean house. It's deep. I've got a lot to get finished with before I take off for Iowa, one week from today. (the people rejoice) Man, I'm so ready for a break. Can't wait.

Listening to this church's podcasts a ton lately. Really relevant stuff and I'm getting a lot out of it. Also, focusing on scripture memorization and seeking God. I am praying for a deep personal revival and feel like it's just beginning to unfold. I haven't experienced God at this level since college, so that's pretty incredible. I've been weirdly in tune with Pastor the past 3 or so months. This week he spoke on the Potter and the clay. Ironic? He followed it up with a scripture that I had read that morning. Did it again today in staff, with a different scripture. Pretty cool!

Eli and Sarah are doing awesome. School is going well. We meet the teacher for Eli's 3rd grade class tomorrow night and I am looking forward to putting a face with a name. Sare's gearing up for her big night here on Wednesday with her Rainbows crowning. I'm hoping to have time to do a mini photo shoot for her before we have to be at church. Her gown and clips and shoes are waiting...

Kay, tired now. ready to snuggle with Rob and be thankful for the great husband I've got. night.

No comments: