Sep 23, 2009

Tonight was precious.




Our dear little girl was crowned Honor Rainbow. She completed all 18 badges to graduate the Rainbow program. Rainbows are a part of the Missionettes Girls Ministry in the Assemblies of God. I always think of it as the A/G girl scouts. :) Sarah's been involved since Hartford and absolutely loves it. Tonight was no exception. She just ate it up! Especially the walk with Daddy (in the white dress with the updo and the glitter and the sparkles) from the back of the church to the platform. We had technical difficulties (boo) and so the walk took longer than anticipated and she LOVED every second of it!! We are so proud. The very best part was when Pastor prayed for our family. We all laid hands on Sare, Pastor knelt down to her level and it was beautiful. Sometimes I am so in awe of the responsibility of parenting, and amazed that we haven't utterly failed at it just yet. :)



Did a few photos before hand, cause I knew we'd be shooting in the cave (the sanctuary, not one ounce of natural light even at high noon, and all woodwork and red carpet = disastrous lighting). So glad I did, it was just fun!And because I can't fly by my favorite son, I took a few pictures of him as well. He was such a good big brother today. I think I owe him a little special time sometime soon.
A full, and happy heart tonight. God has blessed our little family so abundantly and I am so grateful. He is so good.



Tomorrow is Thursday. :) Have a big ole' scrapbook page blog post coming for you in the near future!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

What beautiful pictures of the kido's You must be so proud. And the pages are out of this world I will never have such neat pages as you but I guess that is the Idea we all have our own little knack of doing it. Thanks for sharing Anna

antho said...

Thank you so much, Sheryl. It was a precious evening. And I completely agree about everyone having their own way of scrapbooking, that's what is so cool about it! :) I so appreciate your kind words.