Dec 16, 2009

Hanging in There



Time seems to be flying by. We've had a busy December already, but we are in the home stretch now. We've done the office Christmas parties and the school program and the church program. This weekend is theLOFT Christmas dinner and then Candlelight Service and before you know it, Christmas will be here.

The shopping is almost done. Now it's the waiting game, while UPS and the Post Office faithfully bring surprises each day. I love opening the door and finding a new box on the stoop! I've wrapped almost everything that is here, but I'm still waiting for quite a bit at this point, and hoping that Amazon's free super saver shipping doesn't fail me! ;)

The kiddos are so excited! Each year it seems they 'get it' a little more and I've decided that the children are really what makes Christmas so magical. Obviously Jesus is the reason for all of it, and that's exciting enough on it's own. But the kids, they get so wound up and frenzied, it's contagious! Rob and I have really been enjoying the kids, they are at the very best ages right now. Christmas is going to be a lot of fun this year!

I've been a bit sick, not a good time of year to be under the weather. I think pulling off that spaghetti dinner just did me in. Well worth it though, we raised $870!! For our one and only fundraiser per year, that was quite alright!

The kids are done with school on Friday and I'm really looking forward to them being home and spending some quality time with them. I've got a few things up my sleeve.

Not much else. Just a few shoots between now and Christmas, and I've been working hard on year end stuff. (organizing receipts, pulling mileage records, blah blah blah) Not a fan of tax season being just after Christmas season. Also working on some 2010 plans for ATP. Wow. 2010.

No comments: