Dec 18, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Christmas!




Oh, the Christmas spirit is thick in the Thoreson Household. Last night I stayed up until about 11:30 working on this garland for our kitchen. I need to give Rob props for crinkling up an entire pad of Christmas scrapbook paper with me. He was so funny about it, "Why are we crumpling all this paper?" but still helped and I'm grateful. I'll be doing a little 'Christmas' banner in matching colors in the nights to come. So fun! I'm feeling super creative and the kids are enjoying it, I'm sure! Got a few more very special Christmas projects up my sleeve for the next few days, and hopefully time to do

I had the pleasure of attending both of their holiday parties today, and that was a treat!

I helped out in Sarah's class first and longest, because the littlest one's need the most help. I had so much fun with them, this class is really like a family.

Sarah and her dear teacher, Ms. Duvall, who is doing a phenomenal job.


She was so excited to see me, makes you feel like a rockstar, you know?

Eli was a little more reserved, but still glad to see old Mom. His class was a bit more, enthusiastic. :)



No comments: