Apr 13, 2010

Hanging On Tightly

a friend of mine posted this on her FB wall this morning, and it exactly summarizes what I am experiencing right now....

from Jesus Calling..."When you are shaken out of your comfortable routines, grip My hand tightly & look for growth opportunities. Instead of bemoaning the loss of your comfort, accept the challenge of something new. I lead you on from glory to glory, making you fit for My kingdom. Say yes to the ways I work in your life. Trust ME, & don't be afraid."


Well, I am definitely far out of my comfort zone for the time being. I feel like I have to trust God with every step of my day, every breath. But really? that's not such a bad place to be, now is it? I can see where He is growing me, and I'm really trying to keep my attitude in check during this whole process. God is so good, I can trust Him. I'm amazed that He trusts me this much. :)


BTW - this song is in my head. (not the original artist, but awesome just the same)

No comments: