Oct 6, 2008

Guess Who I Spoke With Today???


So, I was about to get in the shower, had Relient K blaring and everything, when I thought, hmmm, my phone is on vibrate, I better go find it in case the adjuster calls. So I hunt through the house and literally find my phone as it's ringing (silently) and it says undeliverable. It's Autumn!! Calling uber-long distance from Thailand! It's the first time I've gotten to talk with her since she left back in July. I miss her so much! She's my lunch buddy, we would meet at El Torro for some authentic Mexican and talk for hours. Do yourself a favor and check out her blog, she's doing all kinds of cool things in the PenAsia office for the AG over there. It was so good to hear her voice.

And the best part is she's coming home in 74 days, so we'll be having some El Torro for Christmas. Yippee.

No comments: