Oct 8, 2008

More Random Images from My Life

These are just some random photos I've been meaning to post the past few weeks. Some are just playing around with a new lens, and some are just 'grabbed the camera and took a few photos'.
First of all, there's this guy. Dude, I love him so much. I count it a priviledge to wake up next to him every day. He's absolutely got my heart. Rob challenges me, he interests me, he keeps me on my toes and I'm so grateful to God for the life He has allowed us to have together.

Then there's this crazy chick. I walked into the living room to find her and her dolls watching tv like this one day. Just cracked me up. Also, the fun of my cute high heels (my fav. pair right now) sidled up to Rob's man-shoes. very fun.
And here's Eli, in some very funky light, playing on the computer. Both of our kids have suddenly become absolute Mac junkies. sheesh, I wonder where they get that from?
And this is just an example for you of what my husband's eyes do every time I use the flash. Seriously, every time. I'm glad I'm not shooting his wedding! This is a photographer's nightmare!
We owe these guys a debt. They are from BluRoof, a FEMA operation that tarps people's homes in the aftermath of a hurricane. We now live in a Smurf house. :)
Sarah has been very involved in helping me cook lately. We made chili for lifegroup on Sunday. Unfortunately, she still didn't eat any of it.
And this kid just makes me smile every time I turn around. I think every family should have an Eli. He's amazing. This morning I was waking him up and telling him that he had 12 hours of sleep and not to complain because t was half what I got. Still rubbing his eyes, he said wow, I only got 6 hours of sleep. I teased him about being a GATE student, being able to do division before he was even awake and if he was that much of a genius we should probably have someone stand guard while he was sleeping to catch any moments of genius he may utter. He thought that was pretty cool. But his morning breath stank and I told him I figured no one could handle smelling his foul morning breath all night and he decided that he needs a robot to watch over him all night and record his impressive intellect while he sleeps. Cause robots don't breathe oxygen Mom!! and they can't smell!

love it.

Being a mom is the best ever.

No comments: