Oct 25, 2008

I Survived.

Wow. I'm exhausted, but in that amazing-I-worked-my-can-off kind of exhausted. Today was an amazing day in my career as a photographer. I shot my first for-hire wedding and I'm feeling really good about it. The bride was stunning and easy to work with and everyone cooperated and I didn't miss anything crucial!! I could not have done it without my trusty sidekick, Jennifer. She was amazing! Every time I needed something she was right there ready to provide it or had already anticipated it! She literally followed me around during the ceremony with a lens in each hand, ready to switch them out with me. I am so blessed to have a friend like her.

So now, I'm up to my eyeballs in post-processing, but I am blessed, let me tell you. and tired. and not quite ready for Sunday morning, but we'll survive. :)

PS - I just finished loading the photos onto my computer and there are 1525. wowsers. the crazy thing is that I deleted quite a few during the event, so I wonder how many I actually took?

No comments: